Saturday, December 31, 2011

Introductions

Welcome to my blog!  And thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts.  Writing has always been an enjoyable hobby of mine.  Notice I said hobby.  I was not a writing major in college nor have I created anything worthy of publishing or much praise, but never the less, it is something that I feel compelled to do, find relaxing and therapeutic.  Although, I wouldn't mind brushing up on a few old skills and learning some new ones and so one day publishing something, even a small article in a magazine.  But for now, I am a housewife and stay-at-home mom living what I always thought was a pretty average Catholic life.  It is the realization, that the constant struggle to uphold the Catholic ideals is really not so average anymore, that really fuels my desire to blog.  It is my hope, that through my entries, I might share with you, my readers and followers, my thoughts, struggles, failings and achievements as a child of God, a wife and mother.  I earnestly hope and pray that I may provide you with a new perspective to consider, a point from which to grow, and through your comments, you might do the same for me in return.  At the very least, I will have a nice quiet break from the chaos of running a home and will have possibly recorded some of my thoughts for what later might be the starting place for a book.  In any event, I eagerly start this blog, on the eve of a new year, ready to see where exposing more of my internal journey leads me.  May God bless us.

1 comment: